Keep your public profile on the Chamber’s website up-to-date, add events, post jobs, pay bills and much more with your own Chamber log-in. It is free to you as a member of the Chamber! Check out these instructional videos or PDFs to find out how!
If you have not already created a log-in. Contact the Chamber Office at 937.393.1111 or email email@example.com to begin taking advantage of this members’ only benefit.
- How To Pay Bills Online
- Learn how your members can pay their open invoices online from within the MIC. Length ~6 minutes
- How To Post a Hot Deal
- Learn how members can access, create and manage their Hot Deals and Member to Member Deals from within the MIC. Length 6:40
- How To Add a Job Posting
- Learn how members can access, create and manage their Job Postings from within the MIC.
- How To Update Your Personal Profile
- Your members can update all of their personal information from within the MIC. This video explains how.
- How To Update Your Company Profile
- Your members can update all of their company information, including logos and contact details, from within the MIC.
- How To Manage and Use Events
- Your members can learn how to use, manage, submit, and register for events from within the MIC. Length 13:00